ADSENSE

Friday 2 April 2010

My guitar's gadget


This is my guitar and its gadget, that was very simple instruments. Just only for small concert in room area. I  have a green SE 350 Yamaha Guitar from 90's product,  HB 01 Behringer Wah pedal, Zoom G1 guitar effect and TOA music amplifier from 80's product. Acctually I have a lot of pleasure with that kind of stuff, i also practice alone to get sharp my skill and try more riff and phrase from Eric Clapton, Jimmi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, J.W. Malmsteen. Especially for Zoom G1, that was very amazing sound effect, even its size was small but much of sound effects we've got...amazing.. that's all

No comments:

adsense

Click here

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Ad Brite

Your Ad Here

your picture here

Visitor


View My Stats

Visitor


View My Stats

POST YOUR PROJECT HERE

Bookmark and Share